Our programme for managing and improving inclusion, diversity and equality is designed to take leaders on a journey introducing them to key diversity concepts and inviting them to combine their learning with their own experiences, to add meaning and depth to their experiential learning.
Preventing discrimination in your organisation is a legal requirement. We can all be the subject of discrimination, harassment or victimisation, so it’s in everybody’s interest to prevent it. Creating an inclusive, diverse and equal workforce serving an equally diverse client and customer base is good for business as well as the right thing to do.
Suitable for those with managerial responsibility for conforming with the equality legislation, the basic content is designed to be equivalent to a full-day workshop but includes reflections and actions which will require significantly more time to maximise benefits to the business.
The contents cover:
1. Why inclusion, diversity and equality matters
2. The nine protected characteristics
4. Promoting inclusion, diversity and equality – the antidote to discrimination
5. The need for leadership in inclusion, diversity and equality
6. Embedding inclusion, diversity and equality in your organisation (including ISO30415)
7. Monitoring and improving IDE in your organisation
8. Demonstrate that you have met the learning outcomes
The materials provide opportunities for self-reflection or discussions with a mentor.
The programme includes a learning diary to help learners retain what they have learnt.
Learners completing the programme can obtain a certificate by completing the online assessment
There are no reviews yet.