Our “Preventing Money Laundering: staying within the law” programme is designed to help managers working in regulated businesses exercise their responsibilities under the anti-money laundering (AML) regulations.
Suitable for those with managerial responsibility for conforming with the regulations, it is designed to be equivalent to a full-day workshop, but includes reflections and actions which will requires significantly more time to maximise benefits to the business
The contents cover:
1. Preventing money laundering and complying with the regulations
2. Methods and tools to help your business prevent money laundering
3. What the law says about money laundering
4. The need for leadership to prevent money laundering
5. How can your business avoid being involved in money laundering?
6. Monitoring and improving your prevention of money laundering, and
7. Demonstrate you have met the learning outcomes
The materials provide opportunities for self-reflection or discussions with a mentor.
The programme includes a learning diary to help learners retain what they have learnt.
Learners completing the programme can obtain a certificate by completing the online assessment